Why use Postchup Facebook Comment Exports?
Postchup can export the 5,000 most recent public primary comments, from any public Facebook page post, to one CSV file. The CSV includes the following:
- The date and time the comment was posted
- The username of the user that posted the comment
- The comment's text
- The total number of likes the comment received
How much does it cost to download Facebook comments?
The price of our Facebook comment exports is fixed at $29.99 (excluding tax). If you'd like to download more than 5,000 comments, then please get in touch with our support team.
Trusted by some of the world’s most successful brands
Download comments from any public Facebook page
You do not need to own the Facebook page that posted the the post, photo, or video. Postchup can export Facebook comments of any public page's post.
Export Facebook comments in multiple languages
Postchup's Facebook comment downloads can export most international languages, including Arabic and Cyrillic languages. Depending on your spreadsheet software, some versions of Excel may not present the characters in their correct format. Uploading the file to Google Docs usually works!
Why should I download Facebook comments?
Exporting the comments of a Facebook post can be useful in a number of ways:
- Running a competition and choosing a random winner.
- Backing up comments before deleting a post.
- Explore comment data in Excel or CSV.
- Conduct sentiment analysis on comments.
- Using the comment timestamps to find out when your audience is active.
Have you tried BirdSong Analytics?
BirdSong Analytics provides more in-depth reports for any public Twitter account, Instagram account, YouTube Channel, or Facebook Page. Reports include over 30 key metrics in easy to read tables, with useful analysis such as the best time to post and more in-depth follower profiling.Visit BirdSong Analytics