Why Download Facebook Comments With Postchup?
Postchup can export the 5,000 most recent public primary comments, from any public Facebook page post to CSV. The CSV includes the following data points:
- The date & time the comment was posted
- The username of the user that posted the comment
- The comment's text
- The total number of likes the comment received
How much does it cost to download Facebook comments?
The price of our Facebook comment exports is fixed at $29.99 (excluding tax).
Trusted by some of the world’s most successful brands
Download Comments From Any Public Facebook Page
You do not need to own the Facebook page that produced the the post. Whether it be a status, photo, video or a URL, does not matter, as long as it is public, we can help export the comments. Simply copy in the URL of the post, and we can export up to 5,000 publicly available primary comments.
Export Facebook Comments In Multiple Languages
Postchup's Facebook comment downloads can export most international languages, including Arabic and Cyrillic languages. Depending on your spreadsheet software, some versions of Excel may not present the characters in their correct format. Uploading the file to Google Docs usually works!
Why Should I Download Facebook Comments?
Exporting the comments of a Facebook post can be valuable in many ways:
- Running a competition and choosing a random winner from the comments.
- Using the comment timestamps to find out when your audience is active.
- Backing up comments before deleting a post.
- Explore comment data in Excel or CSV.
- Conduct sentiment analysis on comments.
- Map top commentators on your pages.